Udyogini Yojana Scheme: This scheme is for women for their welfare and advancement. Started by the government and Women Entrepreneurs in India. Under this scheme, financial help will be given to those women who want to start their businesses. Many women will get motivation from the Udyogini Yojana and the country will also get growth. Read this article to learn more about this scheme in detail such as how to apply, Eligibility criteria of Udyogini Yojana, What is required for this Udyogini Yojana Scheme, etc.
What is the Udyogini Yojana Scheme?
Under this scheme, women get financial support to start their businesses in terms of loans. This scheme was started to promote women Entrepreneurship who are belong from rural and underdeveloped areas. This will also increase the income of families as we as the growth of the country.
Government provides interest-free loans to women who belong to rural or underdeveloped areas and also to female farmers.
Highlights of Udyogini Yojana Scheme
- Under this scheme women get interest-free loans to start their business.
- Applicant can get up to 3lakh loan amount if she meets eligibility criteria.
- Loans are available to 88 small-scale industries such as fisheries, bakeries, groceries, tailoring shops, libraries, and female farmers.
- Improves the incomes of families and the growth of the country.
Udyogini Yojana Overview
- Introduced by Government and Women entrepreneurs in India.
- Implemented by the Government of India’s Women Development.
- Interest Rate of Loan- Competitive, subsidized, or free for special cases.
- Annual Family Income is Rs. 1.5 lakh or less.
- Loan Amount given is Max. up to Rs. 3 lakh
- No income limits For Widowed or disabled women.
- Processing Fee Nil.
Udyogini Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be women.
- Women’s age is between 18-5 years.
- The income of the applicant’s family is less than 1.5 lakh.
- The credit score must be high.
- Businesswomen owners are eligible for business loans.
Documents required for Udyogini Yojana
- Aadhaar card or below poverty line (BPL) card
- Passport-size photo.
- Birth certificate.
- Income or address proof
- Caste Certificate, if you have
- Copy of Bank passbook (account, bank and branch names, holder name, IFSC, and MICR).
How to apply for Udyogini Yojana Scheme?
Step 1: Applicant can visit the nearest bank with all documents that are required for this scheme (mentioned above). Application forms are available in the offices of the Deputy Director/CDPO and on the bank’s official website.
Step2:-Submit the entire document to the bank and after the bank will verify all the documents. If the documents is successfully verified bank will send a request letter to the Corporation for the release of subsidy, and the bank then release the loan amount.
Step 3:- If the loan is approved, the loan amount is distributed to the applicant’s bank account or directly to the supplier’s account for their business.
What is Udyogini Yojana 2024?
This scheme is for women who want to start their business. Under this scheme, the government will provide interest-free loans to women who belong to underdeveloped or rural areas.
What is the age limit for women under the Udyogini Yojana Scheme?
The age of women is between 18-55 years.
Contiune Visit Govvacany for more updates.